- 100% OFF GRID Solution
- NO Batteries or AC Required
- NO Timers required
- MPPT Controller
- * Optional AC Power Supply
|Max Flow Rate||3.0 m³/h|
|Max Head||95 m|
|Outlet||25mm (1.0 in)|
|Pump Diameter||100 mm|
|Type of Pump||Helical Rotor|
|Submersible Depth||30 m|
|Controller Input Voltage||150V (VoC)|
|What's Included||Pump, Controller, Float Level Switches and 6m Cable|
SOLAR PANEL REQUIREMENTS
- Solar Panels oversized by 30%. i.e: A 500Watt pump should use 650Watts of Panels
- Output based on 5.5 hours a day at max capacity. The pump will run longer, but slower in the mornings and evenings.
- Submersible Depth = How far beneath the surface of the water. Not depth of the borehole.
Does the price include installation?
No, the price doesn't include installation. Installations are all different and require varying length of cable, time and distances to be travelled. In addition to this installations need to be done by a qualified electrician to issue a valid Certificate of Compliance (COC) for your insurance. We will gladly recommend a qualified local installer, please ask your Sales Consultant for more information.
Special Installation Instructions
When installing your solar borehole pump it is important to note the following things:
- - Do not exceed the controllers input voltage and wattage. This will cause damage to the controller and void your warranty.
- - Do not install in an enclosure as this will restrict the cooling of the controller.
- - Do not restrict air-flow to the controller.
- - Ensure that the correct cable size is used for the length of cable required.
Do we offer installation?
Yes, in Gauteng only. More information available here. Outside of Gauteng we can recommend the closest installer to you.
Does the price include delivery?
All prices exclude delivery. We will gladly get a price on delivery for you.
Does the price include the Solar Panels?
No, solar panels are sold separately from the pump kits.
Do I need anything else to connect the solar panels?
Solar installations are a specialised trade. There are a multitude of additional connectors and mounting systems required in order to get your installation working optimally.
Tell me about the Warranty?
The warranty is 12 Months. It is a limited warranty. Travel to site is not included in the warranty. The goods need to be returned to us or a call out will be charged. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of sale and the Warranty Card for further information on the warranty. Warranty is held with the agency where you bought the products. If you have purchased your products in Johannesburg then the warranty is held in Johannesburg etc.
Pricing is valid whilst stock lasts and is subject to change without prior notice. Pricing on the website is indicative and should always be confirmed by Bundu Power in the form of a written quotation.