Website Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website (bundupower.co.za and related websites). Please read the terms in full before you use this website. Use of our website(s) implies you have accepted the terms and conditions as they have been set out below.
You will be able to access the majority of this website without having to register any details with us. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
Use of Our Website
You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our express permission in writing.
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent. No part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that our website is available and online at all times. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to technical issues. Due to this we will not be liable if our website is unavailable at any time.
When using our website you shall not transfer any content:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents
- That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offense, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the South Africa.
- Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- Links to and from other websites
Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this website, it is at your own risk.
If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us,
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us,
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you,
- your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the South Africa.
- Exclusion of liability
Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this website.
While the Company takes reasonable measures to ensure that the contents of this Website are accurate and complete, the Company makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of this Website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on this Website.
All information provided on this website is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness, or non-infringement, as may be allowed in law.
The Company does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions on this Website.
In addition to the disclaimers contained elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, the Company also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on this Website are free of viruses, spyware, malware, trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy, compromise or jeopardise the operation, stability, security functionality or content of your computer system, computer network, hardware or software in any way